As Chicago slowly reopens with the phases, Companion Maids is here for you. We are fully operational and ready to help our windy city residents by being the top-rated cleaning service! Book today!
— Updated 4/22/20 —
We are still operational.
Our top priority is the safety of our cleaners and customers. We recommend that you also review the CDC’s guidelines for reducing the spread of COVID-19. These include:
- Washing hands frequently and vigorously for 20 seconds to prevent the spread of germs;
- Avoiding touching of the eyes, nose, and mouth;
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe; and
- Social distancing.
We also ask that all customers proactively follow the CDC’s guidelines to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus during your bookings. Other recommendations for customers include:
- Stay in a room separate from the one your cleaner is cleaning. This will (1) allow the cleaner to clean thoroughly and without interruption and (2) maintain the 6-foot person-to-person distance currently recommended by the CDC.
- Wear a face covering during the service if you are home, if possible.
- Cancel or reschedule bookings if you feel sick or are concerned about the wellbeing of those living in your home or your cleaner.
— Updated 3/25/20 —
With the statewide order, Illinois residents are expected to shelter in place, and only leave their homes essential needs. As an essential service, Companion Maids will continue to provide exceptional cleaning. We ask our current and new customers to practice preventative measures such as social distancing during our service. Also, if you are not feeling well, please cancel or reschedule your service (no fee) to the next 14 days. We’re all in this together – Thank you!
— Updated 3/20/20 —
Concerns about the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to rise in the Chicago community. We are constantly monitoring reports from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) as well as the local government and have taken a number of precautionary measures for the health and safety of our clients, our professionals, and the community.
You’re in safe hands.
You rely on us every day for your professional cleaning needs, and we’re going to continue to provide reliable and safe cleaning services you can count on. As the situation continues to develop, our entire team is ready and standing by to help sanitize your home. We have taken the necessary precautions and preventative measures to minimize health risks to our teammates, our clients, and our communities with our enhanced cleaning procedures.
Keeping your home clean has been more important than ever. Book your cleaning today.