We are a fast-growing company in need of help!
Companion Maids Cleaning Services is a 21st century cleaning company where we take pride in the convenience of our services and the quality of our work.
We match high quality cleaners with the amazing clients that trust us to clean their homes.
If you end up working for us, you will have the ability to make a competitive salary, learn the inner workings of a startup, and interface directly with all kinds of people, all while conveniently being able to work at home.
What we are looking for:
Must love working from home! You must wear whatever you want while dealing with a commute of zero!
Got a problem with that? We didn’t think so 😉
A fun, upbeat personality
We want our clients (and our teams) to feel better after talking to you. Do you exude good vibes wherever you go? We’d love to have you!
Must be able to multi-task and keep your cool when things get hairy
We’re adding staff for a reason! Because keeping things on track is such a large aspect of coordinator duties, it is imperative that you’re able to keep the trains moving and on time if things start to get off track.
Must be organized and willing to learn new software
Companion Maids has thousands of clients and dozens of cleaners. We have cool, cutting-edge systems in place, but you must be willing to learn and keep up!
This is a Full-Time Position
Unfortunately, we are not looking for anyone part-time at this time. Working hours are 8-5pm Central Standard Time with a One Hour lunch and Two 15 minute breaks in-between.
- Assist prospective clients that call to book a cleaning appointment
- Work with cleaning staff to determine their availability
- Coordinate scheduling of clients in accordance with team availability
- Answer questions about our service offerings and pricing
- Reschedule clients as needed
- Accurate data entry, including personal information such as client’s addresses and credit car numbers
- Update clients about statuses of the cleaning crews as needed
- Communicate proactively with owners any issues that escalate